Thursday, January 14, 2010

Leaks

What's up with Ellie leaking out of her diapers ALL the time? I mean, for real, I change diapers for a living so I know it isn't me. The diapers are the right size, so I know it isn't that. If it is the brand, then I am just going to have to live with it. I am a diaper snob and refuse to use anything else but Pampers. Ok, so we are out shopping today and we have a huge stinky poo as soon as we see someone we know in Babies R Us. Haha, even they could smell it. But that poo was contained, so all was good. Then we are spending way too much money at the Ella Bella Boutique and she poos out her diaper and we have no extra outfit. Good thing Wendy had an extra (darn that lesson I did not take from her when I examined her diaper bag packing skills.) I knew that if I left the house without an extra outfit, that we would need it. We sure did. Ugh. So, thanks Hayden for helping us out and letting us borrow your cute outfit. I only hope that she isn't in the process of pooing in it right now. I had to laugh at Raider sniffing her to death when we got home. Raider knew that wasn't her smell - it was probably a combination of Hayden, Buster and your laundry detergent. Anyway, so our girls outing was a lot of fun today! Babies R Us, Chick fil a, Ella Bella! I love being able to nurse right along with you, Wendy. I know Hayden and Ellie enjoy it to! So, here's to you Wendy! Thanks for being my nursing buddy.....and it is even better in the Chick fil a parking lot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment