Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bye Bye Miracle Blanket


Last night big girl Ellie slept without being swaddled in her Miracle Blanket. I am so proud of her. I knew I had to do this on a day where I didn't have to work the next day. Who knew what the night was going to hold. Thankfully, she slept her usual 12 hours! The MB was on stand by and I planned on giving it to her if she needed....but she didn't! Tonight is night two and my fingers are crossed. She is already asleep and I am hoping she isn't going to need it again. I plan on packing it tomorrow for daycare (she uses it for naps too). Hopefully they wont need it because I haven't used it for two days (for naps). I am so glad this was an easy wean! Score for mommy, daddy, and Ellie.

2 comments:

  1. It seems like she didn't even use it very long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, she didnt really use it for that long. but she was starting to grow out of it. i was debating having a friend add some fabric to the end of it, so that her legs could stretch out. hehe. but i decided not to. figured her being unswaddled would help her learn to roll over from back to tummy. but hey, that $28 was the best money we have spent on her TO DATE!!!

    ReplyDelete