Monday, January 11, 2010

After much prayer time.....

Jon and I are happy to say that he has his old job back!!! Woo hoo! Between Christmas and New Years in 2008, when the economy was going thru the toilet, Jon lost his 'dream' job as a Landman. For whatever reason, that I pretend to understand, he likes to deal with numbers and spreadsheets galore! He was devastated. He had finally found job satisfaction. After some time, he picked himself back up and started working as a leasing consultant and then leasing manager for an apartment in Las Colinas. Jon desperately wanted his old job back and after a lot of prayer, asking for God's guidance, understanding, and patience HE STARTS BACK AT HIS OLD JOB IN 2 WEEKS!!! Praise God. I interviewed for a NICU position in Houston a few weeks back and now I understand why I did not get that job...we were meant to stay here in Fort Worth so that Jon can continue to fulfill his dream. I am proud to be by his side, watching his journey. And there are so many things her in Fort Worth that mean a lot to us - our house, friends, church, the city, TCU.......

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo -- we will have to go out and celebrate!

    p.s. - I'm glad you aren't going anywhere:)

    ReplyDelete