Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Faith

Faith comes by hearing & knowing the word of God. There is a lot going on now with me trying to take charge of this family's health. I have faith in God's healing for our allergies/asthma & overall well being. I know this because the Bible says he will heal all of our sickness. We will either be healed supernaturally, through something God provides for us or healed when we see His face. So in the meantime while I take heart & wait on The Lord....I pray for discernment. Discernment to know what to do for each one of us to better our health. I can't chase every good idea that comes my way. Each step much be made prayerfully. This is great great practice for doing this in every area of my life! I am often guilty of going through my day without consulting my Savior. I know that when I do this, I feel lost & silly. But the days when I'm on my game - I see God in everything & my decisions are so much easier.

Thank you Jesus for your provision in my life. You make it so much easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment