Monday, January 16, 2012

How today became "clean bath tub" day

It's almost Ellie's nap time and I'm thinking, "we can hurry up and get my bathroom chores done before I lay her down." She loves chores, especially wiping out the sinks and counter tops. However today, she got distracted by a brush scrubber and sponge by the bath tub. She was playing with them and kept telling me she was cleaning. Sure, fine, as long as you're happy and not eating the sponge, it's cool. So I do the bathroom chores by myself.

I move on to making the bed & tidying up my room. She's too quiet, I think, but I keep putting the pillows on the bed.

I walk into the bathroom to find this!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my! Ellie says, "I'm cleaning momma"

All I could do was praise her for helping me clean, hold back the laughter, and help her finish cleaning the bath tub!

1 comment: