Saturday, January 14, 2012

Catch all post.....

The Duranimals are busy, or so it seems. It's all relative I suppose. I'm working three days a week, which is pretty awesome. I get to be home with Ellie 4 days a week! We have an awesome friend who keeps Ellie when I'm working during the week. We are so blessed by her! She loves Ellie like her own & Ellie thrives on the interaction with her friends, Brooklyn & Brenley. She comes home saying the funniest, smartest things! ....including requesting Justin Bieber dance-alongs to "baby baby". She thinks the song is about literal babies, not ooo-la-la like ;) she grabs a doll & bounces away. Good times!

Jon is working for Chesapeake energy & loves that! Thank goodness some people like to do research, review documents, and post to excel spreadsheets all day! I admire his love for his job.

As I said, Ellie likes babies. Posted is a picture of her with a load of babies in her stroller. She even had them underneath! Her face couldn't contain the excitement she had; so proud to have piled up so many ;) At 28 months old - her latest happenings are potty training, waiting on 2 year molars, talking non-stop, and taking care of babies (of course). She loves to watch Cinderella & Where the Wild Things Are; still loves Olivia; enjoys all things "princess" & can cook up a storm in her play kitchen. She makes me laugh all the time and I am so grateful for our days together.

No comments:

Post a Comment