Monday, November 7, 2011

26 months old!!!!

Oh my sweet Ellie belly! You are 26 months old! WOW! Where did time go to?!?!?!? Let me just take a moment to tell you what I love about you the most these days....

  • You now love ketchup (you used to despise it)..but now ketchup makes it all better!
  • Same goes for ranch dressing. YUM. I knew you were a Texan!
  • You love going to church and learning about Jesus. Every time you go, you come home with a new story or saying. I love your innocent love for the Lord!
  • You like to tell the story of Noah's Ark; complete with the details -- it rained for 40 days and 40 nights, Noah wasnt scared because God said it would be ok, a bird had leaves in her mouth and thats how Noah knew it was safe now......oh and a few other details you made up, like -- Noah had a big TV on the ark. Silly girl!
  • You picked out Cinderella bedding for your new big girl bed. I love how you call her Cinderellie ;) (that story is for another post)
  • You still love babies! You love to feed them, shoosh them, rock them, change them...you know, all those mommy things
  • You call out in us, the things we call out in you! - dont show your food, no talking, be nice (just to name a few)
  • You are doing so well with potty-training when you are with mommy. With other people....hm....
  • You remember almost everything we say to you. We have to be careful!
  • Your fave foods are -- pizza, pears, apples, strawberries, bars, fruit snacks, broccoli, corn
Well....I am sure there are so many more things I love about you....but you are calling me to play with you! I love you, my big 26 month old!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment