Monday, July 25, 2011

I should really blog.....

Hey guys....wow life is hard sometimes...hard to keep up with this blog, hard to get out of bed, hard to prioritize....you know?!?!

What have we been up to lately?? Its like 100 degrees everyday here in wonderful Texas, so that means lots of indoor time or swim time. I have been going up the YMCA to work out - Zumba or using the elliptical. It feels so good to work out. But it feels so bad to have to turn down that Sprinkles cupcake. Maybe I'll just have half. We also go the the Y to swim!!!!! Ellie loves it! She is such a fish! Her puddle jumper floatie lets her be so independent. It really is sweet to watch. Other than working out and swimming our lives are pretty routine....work, eat, sleep, work, play, eat, sleep... I am in the middle of planning two parties - one for Jana - her baby shower and Ellie's second birthday party. I'll keep you posted on those!

For lack of typing time, I'll leave you with some recent pics!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment