Thursday, April 14, 2011

Visit from Mimi & Pops

In March, my parents visited us in Keller! My dad had an education class in Dallas on Saturday, so Ellie, me & my mom shopped a little ;) Ellie came home with shoes!!!!!!!!!! And a purse!!!!

I love this picture below, such a sweet moment!


Ellie loves stickers. And by love, I mean LOVE!!!!!! "ticker" is what she calls them and if you ever give her a sheet of stickers, you are her new best friend. I guess she decided that this would be a funny was to play with stickers this night!



















My dad wanted to see Ellie eat pizza, since we always rave about how funny it is to watch her carry around a piece and eat like such a big girl. After pizza, we took Ellie to Bear Creek Park. She loves playgrounds, swinging, & running around. I love these family pics! Such a great day! I miss them so much & would love to live closer!


No comments:

Post a Comment