Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanksgiving and such......

I guess this counts as Ellie's first official Thanksgiving (turkey and all) since last year she wasn't eating soilds. We celebrated at our house......my mom, dad, brother, grandma, and aunt came up for a couple days to EAT and SHOP. This year, our turkey was prepared by Chef Pointe. If you've never heard of it, it's 5 star food in a gas station. Yep, thats right.....a restaurant in a Conoco, or a Texaco...I can't remember....some red colored gas station nonetheless. We frequent this place for yummy breakfast.....a lot! I picked up the turkey on Wednesday night and re-heated it on Thursday. It was delicious!! Ellie enjoyed......

So what's Ellie been up to lately......

Her newest words are (hope these arent repeats) socks and shoes. I love it when she says socks because it sounds like sauce! So cute. She has the sweetest little voice. She still thinks all animals are dogs, unless you have a beak, then you are a duck. He he. She is still all over the place....touching the Christmas tree ornaments, getting into the tupperware drawer, chasing the dogs, playing with my perfume bottles, getting into the bathroom drawers, and mich more! She has a sweet spirit but gets so upset that she cant communicate with us. Her frustrations turn into whines but I am tolerant of it (for the most part) since I know it wont last forever. She loves to help unload the washing machine and dryer. She loves to close doors...like when we are done loading the dishwasher, she closes the door....when we are done in the pantry, she closes the door.....when we let the dogs outside, she closes the back door. Such a sweet helper. She knows how to "high-five" and dance along to music. Unless of course, its Christmas music, she turns the CD player off. She claps a lot and chews on her Your Baby Can Read flashcards. She has her own playroom now (we kicked daddy out and he is in the garage now). She has so much fun running from her playroom to her room and back and forth. She likes to help me push the grocery cart. I hold her on my hip and she leans forward with one hand on the cart handle. She thinks she is helping me push. :) Ellie truly is mu love and I enjoy all of my sweet moments with her.


Here are some of my favorite pics from November...



1 comment:

  1. I love her little bear backpack/whatever you call it. :)

    ReplyDelete