Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Man, it has been a while

Little Ellie has been keeping me so busy, obviously! It has been over a month since my last post. I am going to try to be better, I promise. Ellie has been dedicated to the Lord, she's turned 6 months, she's had her first Easter, and much more!


Her baby dedication was in the middle of March, at our church home Gateway. It was during the morning service and a lot of her family came to see it. We stood up at the front of the congregation with many other families who were dedicating their little ones to God as well. She was prayed over and loved on by many family members.



Here is Ellies 6 month picture. Every month, I take a picture of her and it has been fun to see her grow. As I am writing this (very late) I am laughing because now her pictures are taken sitting up. I am not quite sure what I am going to do when she is too big to sit in the Boppy.


Ellie's first Easter was great! Except for me scheduling myself to work ALL weekend. Luckily, another nurse agreed to come in early for me on Saturday, so we could still go to church as a family. Ellie had a very sweet pink and white dress and enjoyed her first Easter basket. On my way home from work on that Saturday, I realized I had forgotten to get her a bow that matched the pink of her dress. What a bad mommy. Thankfully, there is a place very close to our house and on the way home that carries bows! I rushed in, matched the pink and made her look adorable. She loved holding onto that lamb stuffed animal (given to her by grandparents in an Easter basket), but quickly Raider mistook it for his doggie toy lamb and her lamb was toast!





This post is getting a little long for me to work with, so I'll close for now and pick up where I left off!

2 comments:

  1. She is seriously getting big! She seems tall, but maybe it's the angle of the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is tall! she is in like the 90th % for height and (boo) the 25th % for weight. long and lean! tee hee.

    ReplyDelete